Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hot Awards, Hot Nights, Hot Military Guys

We have a saying in Texas, it goes something like this: Damn it's hot in August and this year it seems hotter than usual at least for my Marines!

During Authors After Dark 2014, the readers showed some love for the Always a Marine series. As many of you know this is a series near and dear to my heart. I love my guys (and gals) who serve, and rooting for them to find a happily ever after.



These are stories that stick with me! With over 22 releases in the series itself and more to come, please let me just say thank you for coming on this journey with me and hold onto your hats, because yes, the Marines are coming!


Contemporary Short Story of the Year: Marine with Benefits

Marine with Benefits


GLBT Short Story of the Year: A Marine Affair

A Marine Affair


Single Author Anthology of the Year: Always a Marine

Always a Marine

Oorah!


Don't miss the most recent release:

Her Marine Bodyguard

And if you'd like to catch Brody and Shannon's first meeting, Her Marine is a part of a wonderful new box set from Decadent Publishing: 21 Sizzling Nights! 

Including Her Marine!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Heather. Well deserved. Always wonderful to write things of your heart. I'm sure your readers love these. Here's to another 20 or 30 more successful books!

    ReplyDelete