Monday, June 15, 2015

Research, SEALs, and Presidents


I'm in the midst of writing PROTECTED BY A SEAL (a Hot SEALs romance), on preorder now for a Tuesday, July 21st print and eBook release. That means I'm also eyeball deep in research and articles and all things military because inevitably one search leads to an article that leads to another that leads to another... Before I know it, hours have passed, I've moved past Navy SEAL Close Quarter Battle training 30 minutes ago and I'm now reading an article about Teddy Roosevelt.

And who would I be if I didn't share the interesting tidbits that led me down that wayward path in the labyrinth that is the Internet. So here you go--The 4 Presidents With the Craziest War Stories.

4 US Presidents with the Best War Stories


Enjoy!
Cat Johnson

Sign up at catjohnson.net/news for new release alerts



1 comment:

  1. Awesome stories! Can't wait for the release!

    ReplyDelete