Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Books and My Crazy Month Ahead...

You probably already know that Embattled Home, Chad's story, is done and available on all platforms. The links are below if you didn't.
BUT... I bet you didn't know they were also available in print now! Check them out!


I had thought about combining the two stories together, but the books would have been a bit too bulky then. So, I printed them separately. I think they look really nice.

Also, SEAL's Lost Dream, Flynn's story, has been released as a single. Here's the Amazon link.


This week has been so crazy busy. I'm going to be in New Orleans, Louisiana next week for the Romantic Times convention and I'm super excited. I've never been to NOLA. If any of you are in the area, stop in and say HI! You should be able to pm me on Facebook or you can email me to let me know. authorjmmadden@gmail.com


The week after that I will be in Arizona at Arizona Dreamin' with our own Sharon Hamilton. If anybody is in the Chandler area and would like to attend, LET ME KNOW! I HAVE FREE TICKETS!

THEN, the week after I come back from Phoenix I'll be in Cincinnati for the Lori Foster Reader Author event, one of my favorites!

I'm tired just thinking about hitting all these, but so extremely excited too. I love conventions and conferences. If you're able, look me up!

If any of you have been to New Orleans or Phoenix, let me know what I should put at the top of my tourist list!

Now, here are the links to the print books. Happy reading!
Embattled Home at Amazon
Embattled Minds at Amazon



5 comments:

  1. I love your books JM Madden and can't wait to read this one! I know it will be just as fantastic as the others!! Thank you for writing them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your books hope to catch you at an event this year as 2 I thought I was seeing you at fell through. Are you going to IRC again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you in March, hope to see you again soon this summer. Have a fantastic time at RAGT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book Quarry, thank YOU for reading them! Seriously!
    Karen, I think I'll be at IRC this year. Did you hear next year is in Michigan? Sault St. Marie!
    Paulette, it was great meeting you as well. I may be up in June, so maybe we can schedule something for your writing group.
    Thanks for stopping ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I make sure I have some more Apple pie with me this year. And I heard that. Not sure if I will be able to go next year to Michigan that a little far for me to drive which is why I loved that it was in Lebannon TN that is not a bad drive from my house at all

    ReplyDelete