So, in my twisted way, here are the Ten Things (actually eleven) A Navy SEAL Would NEVER Say:
10. I loved every minute of BUD/S because it was a great male bonding experience.
9. Hop and Pop? Is that some new kind of dance move?
8. Too much action stresses me out.
7. Guns? I'm kinda skittish about the noise and the kick.
6. I need a full 8 hours of rest or I'm wasted the next day.
5. I prefer my wife to be fully clothed because I like to use my imagination.
4. I like it when things are quiet. I also love soft music. I dream about little boats floating on an inlet somewhere in sunny San Diego.
3. We'd prefer to be working than home for the holidays.
2. I was a good, obedient child growing up. Good grades in school. I never caused problems for my
1. Do these cami's make my butt look too big?
And the LEAST likely thing a Navy SEAL would say Special Bonus: I hope one day, if I work hard enough, I can join the Army.